Member Blogs

STARRYID ARTISTS

Vote for New Feature you Would Like us to Add

Our crowdfunding campaign is still running! We broke almost 20% in funding and are incredibly thankful for the support we have received so far. Only one week left and we still need the remaining 80%!

Some campaign highlights from the last couple of weeks:

- John Coster from 'Citizens Eye' wrote about FilmKit and our app appeared on the front cover of his popular…

Read more…
Comments: 0
STARRYID ARTISTS

A DATE FOR YOUR DIARIES!! There will be FilmKit Screening on 08th November as part of the 5th Docfilm Festival, which will take place at Phoenix Square, Leicester. This will be a great opportunity to show the works that our filmmakers have already started creating and also to screen your smartphone films! In addition, we will have specialist talks about mobile-first filmmaking, equipment, telling a striking story in 15 secs and a hands on filmmaking session with the…

Read more…
STARRYID BLOGGERS

Child Actress Karen Kolkey on ActorsE Chat

Actress, Singer, and Writer Karen Elizabeth Kolkey, now 11 years old, has been performing on-stage since she was three years old. Early on she showed a proclivity for singing, dancing, and acting out her own stories. At the age of seven, she begged her parents to let her enroll in…

Read more…
Comments: 0
STARRYID ACTORS

my acting resume

Performed major supporting role of a security guard in movie by the University of Arizona, “Cash for Keys” (Kenneth Shore Director) (2009). Performed voice-overs of bickering between husband and wife which was featured at a local art exhibit (2009) Performed major supporting role as a waiter in a movie by The Art Institute of Tucson “Dog Eat Dog" Nick Sianni Director) (2010). Made appearance in music video for Marcus Johnson CD Everlasting (EEL Records). Performed as the lead parishioner in…

Read more…
Comments: 0

Are You Creative?

If you believe that being creative is hugely important in our lives, then you've come to the right place! READ MORE

What Do I Get?

Unlimited space for photos, videos and music. Upgrade an your Starry i-D page will house all your social media profiles in one place. Upgrade and you also get a free ShowCase Interview (worth ($120).

Join Our Creative Community

As a Starry i-D member you will be part of a large and friendly community of creative people who offer support and encouragement in a friendly environment.

Starry i-D Latest

Kurt Kelly favorited Kurt Kelly's discussion Live Video, Inc. News October 20, 2014 in Live Video, Inc.
9 hours ago
Kurt Kelly posted discussions in Live Video, Inc.
10 hours ago
Dave Castaldo posted a photo
Cover Girl: Alaska ThunderfuckCheck her out at www.alaskathunderfuck.comGraphic Design: Herman Carlsson
14 hours ago
Dave Castaldo is now a member of Starry I-D
14 hours ago
Dave Castaldo is now a member of BANDS AND MUSICIANS
14 hours ago
StarryID via Facebook

"@JillEdmondson @tayybabiix9 @noticieroMJ @YouTubeViewDeal Many Thanks for following". http://t.co/9l5uxVfcyR via http://t.co/sOsntXdYMW

Filmkit Smartphone Film…

StarryID via Facebook

"@FeedYourHealth_ Many Thanks for following". http://t.co/9l5uxVfcyR via http://t.co/sOsntXdYMW

Filmkit Smartphone Film Competition

starryid.com

For Creative People Like Us

Fred from Starry i-D via Twitter
14 hours ago
Fred from Starry i-D via Twitter
14 hours ago
StarryID via Facebook

Retweeted Youtuber Updates (@YoutubeUpdated): BIG CONGRATS TO @ZozeeBo FOR WINNING "BEST BRITISH VLOGGER" AT BBC RADIO 1 TEEN AWARDS FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW!😊 -R http://t.co/lxVALuXPIO

StarryID via Facebook

Retweeted BBC Radio 1 (@BBCR1): Hey you! @TheVampsband doing their Teen Awards thiiiing - it seems the crowd have saved up their loudest screams! http://t.co/TOEIE4fwEn

StarryID via Facebook

Cool! Make a profile on http://t.co/WcBZ6bveH9, paste some embed codes onto your profile and it's all on one page! @Swarmed_UK @swarmeduk

Starry I-D

starryid.com

For Creative People Like…

Fred from Starry i-D via Twitter
Cool! Make a profile on http://starryid.com , paste some embed codes onto your profile and it's all on one page! @Swarmed_UK @swarmeduk
16 hours ago
BBC Radio 1 via Twitter
Hey you! @TheVampsband doing their Teen Awards thiiiing - it seems the crowd have saved up their loudest screams! pic.twitter.com/TOEIE4fwEn
16 hours ago
StarryID via Facebook

Retweeted SSDT (@SSDevTrust): @TheSteveDonovan @Juxdit @CelebMeNow They didn't invite us either boo hoo! #needmorepracticeforcyprus then join us for fireworks on the 5th

StarryID via Facebook

Great to see @TheDealersMusic at Starry i-D! Look forward to seeing some content! http://t.co/0MK4lUi8yE

Drew Hoyler

starryid.com

For Creative People Like Us

More…

RECORD COMPANIES

Home
StarryID page contents Free Web Directory - Add Your Link
The Little Web Directory
A Big Dir AOL Directory Sumbit Url Umoz Directory _ Tweet to usTwitter